mercoledì 27 marzo 2024

Last week of march 2024

Ahh, march is coming to an end. One of my favorite months ^_^ my exams are getting closer.. *sigh* I can't wait for them to be done already -__-'' I've been doing nothing but studying these days, how boring. But anyways. I dyed my hair black again. After two years and 230gone to get it bleached (LOL) I went back to black again. Not my fault, black box dye always looks so tempting.. and it makes your hair soo shiny T_T I loved my light hair but it had to go, plus I had to cut off all of the bleach damage, it wasn't worth it. I can't even recall all of the hair colors I had in these past months. I went from pastel pink, to a strange peachy color that I can't describe because it faded weird, then red, ginger and then to dangerously-bright-almost-blinding hot pink. Whew. Anyways. here's what my hair looks like now (+ first face reveal? LOL). I LOVE IT T^T hopefully I won't change my mind anytime soon because I refuse to go through the hassle of getting it bleached again.

beware: comically large glasses

Anyways. This has been my view for the whole month basically. My desk is a MESS. Thankfully I managed to get a new one and I can't wait for it to come. It will look much better, plus it's one of those drawing desks that you can regulate so that you don't have to sit like a little shrimp in order to draw. :P
Back pain after spending hours drawing/studying is real. And I'll actually be able to decorate it nicely and take better videos while I draw.. I really want to start uploading them. It's super fun and I found out that taking them actually helps me focus more LOL.

questionable desk setup

Besides studying I've mostly been reading One Piece and started a Bleach rewatch after many years. It was one of the animes that first introduced me to mangas and drawing in genereal. I was only 7 years old when I first discovered it, so I never actually watched it properly at the time and it's time to catch up. But back to what was supposed to be the orginal topic of this post: last week of march. A little recap of what I did lately:



Bought another one. Yeah. I love theseee, they're so cute!!! I'm obsessed. Like really. I want to buy EVERYTHING. I love those little accessories and sets T_T I don't even know what to do with them but I WANT!!! Ugh. If you have a Sylvanian Families collection, lock your doors. I'm about to beccome a  hoarder, it's a serious concern. In the background you can take a peek of the amazing birthday gift my friend Giuls made me. Look!!


Ahh!!! I'm still freaking out over this. Sanji's recipe book and all those Fairy Tail volumes as well... T_T my heart can't take it. Fairy Tail is one of my fav seies EVER. And I love cooking (and Sanji)., What else do I have to say? This is like one of the best things ever. My friends never miss when it comes to gifts sigh sigh. Further proof of this are these Keroppi nails stickers that my friend Ester bought for me. I put them on yesterday, how cool are they?!!


I really have the most amazing friends ever guys. I'll never be able to thank them enough. ^^ And I can't wait to see them again! Hopefully next month I won't be as busy... besides running errands and of course, studying, I didn't really do anything exciting, buy my goal for next month is to spend as much time as possible with my friends and have fun. And be outside more if the weather is nice. I love spending time outside when it's sunny, if I can. This is one of my favorite spots. 



And that's pretty much it. Can't wait to do many interesting things and hopefully start taking more pics to upload on here. What have you guys been up to lately? ^^ 

me talking 2 my friends


2 commenti:

  1. That pic with the trees and the lil path looks so magical! Right out of a children’s fantasy book, really. With all the rainy days we’ve had recently, it makes me miss the sun even more… ;~;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I know right?! I love that place. Hopefully I'll be able to take more pics to upload when I go there ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡) there's still a lot to see eheh... I I love rainy days but if I don't soak myself in the sun for more than 2 days I feel like going crazy!! T_T

      Elimina

Last august dump

 I may have neglected this blog again, but in my defense, my life has felt like a Final Destination movie for the past two months and I got ...