domenica 11 agosto 2024

Flea market trip

Hii! I’m finally able to post again. I’ve been pretty busy recently but in a good way, since I’ve been spending lots of time with my friends ^_^ my next post will be all about it and this is just the start, but ofc I’m organizing all the content and pictures because there are LOTS of them. 

Last week we went to the flea market. It wasn’t the first time for me, but when I went by myself last year I found nothing T_T but this time I met up with my friends super early to not miss the good stuff. As soon as we arrived we took a look around but most stands weren’t that interesting, but thankfully we stopped at just the right one.. ehehe. 


 

This is what I found as soon as we got there. Finding frilly stuff at the flea market for 3€ each is a huge win. I managed to style these into “lolitable” outfits but I want to sew a matching top, socks and headdress for the black skirt. I already have a simple top to pair it with but as I said, it’s super plain. I’d prefer something more frilly honestly.. I’ll see what I can do. I own two blouses as well but it’s too hot to wear them. As for the socks and headdress, I think black OTKs and a rectangle headdress will do just fine. And of course my Vivienne Westwood lighter necklace because I’ll never miss the opportunity to wear it. Off topic, but it was a gift from my mom when I was 15 and it’s one of the most precious items that I own. Moving on..




This was the situation. It was hot and super crowded but I have to admit that I didn’t mind as much as I thought I would. I wanted to get as much clothes as I could find. Unfortunately I don’t have any pics of the other two things that I bought, but I got a white dress with the cutest strawberry pattern on it and a pastel pink bag. It’s not huge but it’s quite spacious, as long as I can fit my iPad in it, it’s useful LOL.

And it’s pastel. So I had to get it.

Unfortunately I didn’t like the dress when I put it on at home but it was only 1€ so I’m keeping it in case I change my mind. Or using it as scrap fabric.



Then we found this skirt, it was probably from Shein or some other fast fashion site but it had potential for 1€. I didn’t like the color though.



My friend Ari wanted to buy some lace so we found this stand. I didn’t get anything here, maybe next time. :3 There were lots of useful tools for sewing.




This stand had some various beauty products scattered around but ofc I didn’t get anything @_@ I always try to be careful with makeup even though tempted because some stuff was super cute... there was a cat-shaped highlighter but I couldn’t give in. Also some cool fake lashes but again, I didn’t get them because they looked too natural. LOL. I prefer spiky ones.



My friends Giuls and Ked also got some clothes but I didn’t get the chance to take pics, sigh. Ked got a claw clip from this stand that was next to the makeup one. It had lots of hair clips and hair accessories but they all looked a bit off? I don’t know how to explain it. But I bought some other stuff other than clothes, like this super cool body wash that smells AMAZING. I don’t know why it’s so expensive on some website but it was 3€ so of course I had to get it. It smells like banana flavored candies! I regret not getting another one, sigh. Next time.


At this stand I also found this super cute eyeshadow palette!! I was soo tempted... but I had to restrain myself. As I said, I like to be careful with makeup. Especially if it goes near my eyes, sigh. </3 but I should’ve bought it for the packaging alone honestly. 




Then on a stand that sold lots of random trinkets I found a small plastic bag full of Hello Kitty rings!! This was 1€ as well. I love them sooo much. 



Then we found this... thing. Amazing.


And this was pretty much everything I’ve got there. It was fun and I can’t wait to go again next month!! Ehehehe..

After leaving we all got “granitas” together. I usually get the strawberry flavor, but I swapped it for the lemon flavored one because it’s more refreshing. The sun was killing me. T_T



Me and Ari went around town for a bit before having lunch together. She needed to buy a pair of flip flops and we found the CUTEST pair form Tezenis. They had a strawberry pattern on them. Thank God for whoever’s making strawberry patterns go in style this year because I’m finding lots of cute stuff. We didn’t take a picture because we forgot. 

We left Tezenis our usual trip to the shop down the street near my house. It sells all kinds of goods and I’ve been going there everyday for the past 6 years. I didn’t buy anything that day but I went this morning and bought some baby blue nail polish. LOL. The essentials, basically. 

We also found these amazing trinkets passing by a shop window. I need these. 




Another cool shop window that we saw.



We had pizza for lunch and then we walked around town some more while waiting for the bus. We found a small corner shop that sold ethnic foods but we didn’t get anything interesting because we couldn’t be late for the bus but we’ll definitely go again. I got her this drink though.



I love these drinks. I didn’t try this flavor yet but the mango one is AMAZING. 



Small outfit check picture before going home ^_^ I love this Creamy shirt that I bought btw. I’ve been wearing it so much LOL. I’m a certified outfit repeater. 


And this was pretty much it for this post. Expect new content very soon because I still have lots of stuff to talk about.. and pictures to upload. Lots, lots of pictures. As always, thank you for sticking with me until the end of this post and for following my blog. What about you? What are you guys up to lately? Let’s chat~



. ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Last august dump

 I may have neglected this blog again, but in my defense, my life has felt like a Final Destination movie for the past two months and I got ...