martedì 9 luglio 2024

No title because I'm just updating to say that I am, in fact, alive and well. I'll try to update properly soon and upload some pictures as well. I promised I'd stay consistent and I will try my best! T_T In the meanwhile... what are you guys up to lately? Do you like summer? Are you on holiday? :3 I've been working most of the time so nothing interesting as usual, sigh.  I have some free time this week and I'm mostly drawing and working on some projects and commissions... I know I always say I'll upload something ''interesting'' and show you what I'm working on BUT I promise it's tre this time ç_ç this hot weather is pissing me off but thankfully it's not as bad as last year LOL. Plus, summer is my favorite season so it's fine. I'm working on some things as usual and I hope to be able to show them in my next post. What about you guys? ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა



. ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Last august dump

 I may have neglected this blog again, but in my defense, my life has felt like a Final Destination movie for the past two months and I got ...